Golf Like Never Before
"Our fairways are typically generous, but our bunkering style is impressively bold. The greens have plenty of subtle undulations and they reward and encourage a variety of approach shots." - Sir Nick Faldo.
Exciting Journey Awaits
Greetings by our professional tour guide at Siem Reap International airport. Transfer to hotel for check-in.
Golf at Siem Reap Booyoung Country Club, the latest golf course in Siem Reap designed by Kentaro Sato. Free at leisure.
Golf at Phokeethra Country Club, home of the Asian Tour’s Johnnie Walker Cambodia Open designed by V-Golf. Afternoon visit Angkor Wat, Bayon and Ta Prhom.
Golf at Angkor Golf Resort, a well maintained Sir Nick Faldo’s design course. Transfer to airport for flight departure.
Travelling period: Low Season (April to September 2017) - High Season (October 2017 - March 2018)
Angkor Palace Resort & Spa
Park Hyatt Hotel
Navutu Dreams Resort
Package Inclusive of:
- Accommodation in a single/ twin share bed with daily breakfast (depends on requirement)
- 3 rounds of golf (inclusive: 18 holes green fee, caddy fee and sharing cart)
- Usage of 300 yards grass range, putting green and the chipping hole at Angkor Golf Resort
- Licensed English speaking guide when visiting Angkor Temples – Your personal advisor on where & what to dine, explore and shop. (surcharge will be apply for other languages)
- Angkor pass 1 day
- Transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Bottles of water
Package prices shown above are for minimum 4 golfers traveling
Terms and conditions apply