Golf Like Never Before
"Our fairways are typically generous, but our bunkering style is impressively bold. The greens have plenty of subtle undulations and they reward and encourage a variety of approach shots." - Sir Nick Faldo.
Exciting Journey Awaits
Greetings by our professional tour guide at Siem Reap International airport. Transfer to hotel for check-in.
Golf at Angkor Golf Resort, a well maintained Sir Nick Faldo’s design course. Visit Angkor Wat, Bayon and Ta Prhom.
Check out from hotel in Siem Reap. Golf at Phokeethra Country Club, home of the Asian Tour’s Johnnie Walker Cambodia Open designed by V-Golf. Check in at hotel at Phnom Penh.
Golf at Cambodia Golf and Country Club
Golf at Garden City Golf Club
Departure to Phnom Penh International Airport.
Travelling period: Low Season(April to September 2017) and High Season (October 2017 to March 2018)
Angkor Palace (Siem Reap) & Sun & Moon (Phnom Penh)
Regency (Siem Reap) & Lux Riverside (Phnom Penh)
Park Hyatt (Siem Reap) & Sofitel Phnom Penh (Phnom Penh)
Package Inclusive of:
- Domestic flight Siem Reap-Phnom Penh
- Accommodation in a single/ twin share bed with daily breakfast (depends on requirement)
- 4 rounds of golf (inclusive: 18 holes green fee, caddy fee and sharing cart)
- Usage of 300 yards grass range, putting green and the chipping hole at Angkor Golf Resort
- Licensed English speaking guide – Your personal advisor on where & what to dine, explore and shop. (surcharge will be apply for other languages)
- Angkor pass temple in Siem Reap (1 day)
- Transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Bottles of water and refreshing towel
Package prices shown above are for minimum 4 golfers traveling
Terms and conditions apply