Arrival to Siem Reap International Airport, Golf at Phokeethra Country Club, designed by V-Golf; after golf check in to Hotel and free & easy at your own time.
After breakfast at hotel, visit Angkor Thom that includes the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Terrace of Leper King and Terrace of Elephant. Continue to Ta Prohm temple a.k.a roots temple that popularized by Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider movie. Lunch at local Restaurant (guests own account). After lunch; Visit the World’s Wonder, the Angkor Wat temple. End of the day with a climb to the summit of Bakheng Hill to view a spectacular sunset over Angkor Wat. Dinner at local Restaurant (guests own account) and overnight at your hotel
Golf at Angkor Golf Resort, an award-winning golf course designed by European legend, Sir Nick Faldo; After golf back to hotel and Dinner at local restaurant (guests own account) and overnight at your hotel
Depart to Siem Reap International Airport to fly to Danang (Vietnam).
Arrival in Danang and check in at hotel.
Golf 1 x 18 holes at Danang Golf Club.
Full day tour to Five Marble Mountains and Hoi An including Japanese-covered bridge; Phung Hung ancient House; Ceramics Museums.
Golf 1 x 18 holes at BaNa Hills Golf Club Course. Departure transfer to fly to Hanoi. Arrival and check in
Golf 1 x 18 holes at King’s Island Golf Club.
Transfer to Halong and board on cruise. Overnight on Ha Long Bay.
Return to Hanoi. Free and easy.
Golf 1 x 18 holes at Skylake Golf Club. Departure transfer.
Price listing below valid for Low season (April-September 2016) and High season (October-December 2016)
Package Inclusive, Exclusive and Condition
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast (10nights)
- All ground transfers as itinerary based on private tour, stand by until dinner time
- 6 rounds of golf/person (18hole green fee, caddy fees and twin shared buggy)
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Angkor Wat entrance fees (1day ticket)
- ONE Free drink at Hard Rock Cafe (Selection of: Soft drink, Angkor Beer, Coffee, Fresh coconut and Tea)
- Handphone with local SIM Card for tour leader (Credit US$5 in Siem Reap) (Credit US$10 in Danang) (Credit US$10 in Hanoi)– Phone has to return on the last day of your tour guide/ driver
- Daily cold towels and 2 bottles of drinking water per day
- All sightseeing tour with entrance fees.
- English speaking guide on tour day
- 01 breakfast, 01 lunch & 01 dinners on Paradise Luxury Cruise (Hanoi)
- All sightseeing and entrance fees on Ha Long Bay
- English speaking guide on arrival day (Hanoi)
- Visa processing (if any) & Travel insurance
- Gratuity to caddies (10 USD/18-hole) & driver (1USD/day/golfer)
- Tipping for tour guide and driver
- Drinks and other expenses do not mention in itinerary
Weekend/Public Holiday surcharge:
- BaNa Hills Golf Course: 38 USD/18 holes
- Danang Golf Club: 38 USD/18 holes
- King’s Island GC: USD 38 per 18 holes
- Skylake GC: USD 14 per 18 holes
CATEGORY A: Regency / Kay / Authentic & Paradise Cruise
CATEGORY B: Angkor Miracle / Brilliant / Hanoi Pearl & Paradise Cruise
CATEGORY C: Le Meridien Angkor / Pullman Beach Resort / Hanoi Pearl & Paradise Cruise
Package prices shown above are for minimum 4 golfers traveling
Terms and conditions apply