Yangon City Golf Club has hosted APGA Tours twice– in 1998 and 1999.
Arrival at Bangkok, welcome and check in at the hotel.
After breakfast meet and transfer for golf 18H at Thai Country Club and transfer back hotel after golf
After breakfast meets and transfer for golf 18H at Muang Kaew Golf Club and transfer back hotel.
After breakfast take the flight to Siem Reap. In the afternoon Golf at Angkor Golf Resort, an award-winning golf course designed by European legend, Sir Nick Faldo.
Visit Ta Prohm temple a.k.a roots temple that popularized by Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider movie and end of the tour by visiting the World’s Wonder, the Angkor Wat temple. Overnight at your hotel. Visit Angkor Thom (South Gate, Bayon, Elephant Terrace and King Leopard Terrace)
Golf at Phokeethra Country Club, designed by V-Golf
After breakfast, depart to Siem Reap International Airport to take the flight to Vientiane, Wattay Airport. Check in at the hotel.
Golf at Long Vien Golf. Free and easy.
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to golf at Lao Country Club (no buggy). After golf go for 1 hour Traditional Massage.
After breakfast transfer to airport to fly to Yangon (Myanmar). Check in at hotel and free and easy.
After breakfast, transfer and golf at Yangon City Golf Club and enjoy a full day in there.
After breakfast, transfer to Pan Hlaing Golf Club and enjoy until departure time to airport.
Price listing below valid for Low season (April-September 2016) and High season (October-December 2016)
Package Inclusive, Exclusive and Condition
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast (11 nights)
- All ground transfers as itinerary based on private tour
- 8 rounds of golf/person (18hole green fee, caddy fees and twin shared buggy) (except weekend and public holiday)
- Licensed English speaking guide on arrivals each country and half day tour to Angkor Wat
- Angkor Wat entrance fees (1day ticket)
- ONE Free drink at Angkor Hard Rock Cafe (Selection of: Soft drink, Angkor Beer, Coffee, Fresh coconut and Tea)
- Handphone with local SIM Card (top-up value of USD 5 in Cambodia) for tour leader– Phone has to be return on the last day to your tour guide/ driver
- Daily cold towels and 2 bottles of drinking water per day
- Air fares
- Prices based on 4 golfers traveling in the same time
- Single cart for odd golfers
- Prices based on hotel room and golf course tee time availability
- Hotel check in time 1400hrs and check out time 1200hrsr
- Caddy and driver tipping own account on spot
- Cambodia and Vietnam Visa
- Tipping for tour guide and driver
- Drinks and other expenses not mentioned in itinerary
- Visa processing (if any)
- Travel insurance
Supplementary weekend and public holiday green fees in Bangkok
- Muang Kaew, 28 usd net/18H
- Thai Country Club 50 usd net/18H
Supplementary weekend and public holiday green fees in Laos
- Long Vien Golf, 20 usd net/person/18H
- Lao Country Club, 20 usd net/person/18H
Supplementary weekend and public holiday green fees in Myanmar
- Yangon City Golf Club, 10 usd net/person/18H
- Pan Hlaing Golf Club, 30 usd net/person/18H
Category A: Grand President, Sukhumvit / Regency Angkor / Riverside Palace / Asia Plaza or Pleasant View or Millenium
Category B: The Berkeley / Regency Angkor / S Park Design / Grand United Hotel (Alone) or Tawwin Garden or Jasmine Palace
Category C: Dusit Thani Bangkok, Silom / Angkor Miracle / Le Meridien Angkor / Landmark Mekong Riverside / Sedona or Novotel or Chatrium
Package prices shown above are for minimum 4 golfers traveling
Terms and conditions apply