Designed under USPGA standards by Denis Griffiths, the course opened in December 1996. The design adapts to everyday member use up to very tough challenges for major international and PGA tournaments.
Arrival at Bangkok, welcome and check in at the hotel.
After breakfast meets and transfer for golf 18H at Thai Country Club and transfer back hotel after golf
After breakfast meets and transfer for golf 18H at Muang Kaew Golf Club and transfer back hotel after golf
After breakfast take the flight to Siem Reap. Free at your leisure.
Golf at Angkor Golf Resort, an award-winning golf course designed by European legend, Sir Nick Faldo. In the afternoon visit Ta Prohm temple a.k.a roots temple that popularized by Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider movie and end of the tour by visiting the World’s Wonder, the Angkor Wat temple. Overnight at your hotel.
Golf at Phokeethra Country Club, designed by V-Golf
After breakfast, depart to Siem Reap International Airport to take the flight to Saigon. Hochiminh city arrival, hotel transfer. Free and easy.
After breakfast, 1 x 18 holes at Twin Doves Golf Club. Free and easy.
After breakfast, 1 x 18 holes at 1 x 18 holes at Long Thanh Golf Resort. Free and easy.
After breakfast, transfer to international airport to take flight back home.
Price listing below valid for Low season (April-September 2016) and High season (October-December 2016)
Package Inclusive, Exclusive and Condition
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast (9 nights)
- All ground transfers as itinerary based on private tour
- 6 rounds of golf/person (18hole green fee, caddy fees and twin shared buggy) (except weekend and public holiday)
- Licensed English speaking guide on arrivals each country and half day tour to Angkor Wat
- Angkor Wat entrance fees (1day ticket)
- ONE Free drink at Angkor Hard Rock Cafe (Selection of : Soft drink, Angkor Beer, Coffee, Fresh coconut and Tea)
- Handphone with local SIM Card (top-up value of USD 5 in Cambodia, top-up value of USD 10 in Vietnam) for tour leader– Phone has to return on the last day of your tour guide/ driver
- Daily cold towels and 2 bottles of drinking water per day
Conditions and Exclusions
- Visa on arrival Cambodia ($30/pax)
- Visa for Vietnam ($33/pax inc. approval letter and visa stamp)
- Air fares
- Tipping for tour guide and driver
- Drinks and other expenses do not mention in itinerary
- Single cart for odd golfers: $10/cart/golf-course (can pay directly to golf-course)
Supplementary weekend and public holiday green fees in Bangkok
- Muang Kaew, 28 usd net/18H
- Thai Counry Club 50 usd net/18H
Supplementary weekend and public holiday green fees in Vietnam
- Twin Doves Golf Club, 72 usd net/18H
- Long Thanh Golf Resort:
- April – September: 36 USD per 18H
- October – December: 45 USD per 18H
CATEGORY A: Grand President/Treasure Oasis/Sunflower
CATEGORY B: The Berkeley/Regency/A&Em
CATEGORY C: The Berkeley/Sokha Angkor/Rex
CATEGORY D: The Berkeley/Le Meridien Angkor/Rex
Package prices shown above are for minimum 4 golfers traveling
Terms and conditions apply