Highlights Siem Reap and Phnom Penh
Your Journey Awaits
Greetings by our professional tour guide at Siem Reap International airport. Transfer to hotel for check-in. Tour to Tonle Sap lake and floating village (it will vary depending on the water level). Lunch at local restaurant. At the evening, enjoy buffet dinner accompanied with the traditional Apsara Dance Show.
Tour to South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon temple, Baphuon, Terrace of Leper King, Terrace of Elephants, Prasat Suor Prat and Ta Prohm Temple. Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon visit to the world-famous Angkor Wat. Hike to Bakheng Hill to watch the sunset over Angkor Wat.
Depart to Phnom Penh.
After lunch at local restaurant, visit National Museum of Khmer Arts, Silver Pagoda and the Royal Palace. Enjoy Cambodian nightlife.
Visit to Toul Sleng – S21 Museum, Cheung Ek Killing Field, lunch at local restaurant, afternoon visit Independent Monument and Wat Phnom.
Departure to Phnom Penh International Airport
Travelling period: High Season (October 2016 to March 2017) and Low Season (April to September 2017)
Park Hyatt (Siem Reap) & Sofitel Phnom Penh (Phnom Penh)
Angkor Palace (Siem Reap) & Sun&Moon (Phnom Penh)
Regency (Siem Reap) & Lux Riverside (Phnom Penh)
Package Inclusive of:
- Accommodation in a single/ twin share bed with daily breakfast (depends on requirement)
- Entrance fees to attractions as per itinerary
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch)
- Licensed English speaking guide – Your personal advisor on where & what to dine, explore and shop. (surcharge will be apply for other languages)
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Transfers from and to airport
- Boat trip at Tonle Sap Lake
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits.
- Activities as outlined in the itinerary.
- Bottles of water
Package prices shown above are for minimum 4 guests traveling
Terms and conditions apply
Transfer Siem Reap to Phnom Penh:
By local airline: 115 usd/pax
By land (mini-van): 43 usd/pax (min. 4 pax)
*rate subject to changes without prior notice