Pick up from Siem Reap airport to guests’ hotel (A/C transport & local guide only). Free time at leisure.
Group of Angkor Thom temple and Angkor Wat photo shoot.
Photo shoots at Ta Phrom, East Gopura and Preah Khan.
Tonle Sap floating village half day (Kampong Khleang). Free afternoon at leisure.
Free time at leisure. Transfer to Siem Reap airport (A/C transport & local guide only)
High season is between Oct 2016 to March 2017. Low season is between April to September 2016.
Le Meridien Angkor
Sokha Angkor Resort & Spa
Navutu Dreams Resort
Regency Angkor Hotel
• Accommodation in a single/ twin share bed with daily breakfast (depends on requirement)
• Entrance fees to attractions as per itinerary
• Licensed English speaking guide – Your personal advisor on where & what to dine, explore and shop. (surcharge will be apply for other languages)
• Tour leading by a Professional photographer during the tour
• Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
• Transfers from and to airport
• Boat trip at Tonle Sap Lake
• Transfers from and to airport.
• Entrance fees for mentioned visits
Package prices shown above are for minimum 2 guests traveling (For more than 2 people, the rate will be cheaper. To be advised upon request)
Terms and conditions apply
• Visa fees USD30/pax, Visa on arrival at Airport/Border for Asian & European passport holder
• Food and drink than mentioned above
• Personal expenses
• Tipping and other incidentals
• Daily cold towels and 2 bottles of drinking water per day
We normally starts the tour at 7am or 4:40-5am for sunrise if preferred and return in late afternoon or after sunset for first 2 days tour of Angkor only. We would have a break for a few hours after lunch for the first 2 days of Angkor tour, which the group could come back to their hotel for rest and return to temple around mid afternoon still sunset.
For the lake tour we starts at 7am and return to Siem Reap around 1-2 or the group could stay there longer to enjoy shooting more activities and views of the villagers and surrounding.